viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

New second motif challenge!! Motif ·# 1

I have joined the Sharon´s design group at yahoo. Im exciting with it , because I think that all of us wish to make our own designs. Its difficult for me this subject, because we look at so much patterns, that at last , if we decided to tat something of our own, we finished doing something that was just tatted by another! 
I believe it carries out so much practice until we are able to design something original but i think  the result will be wonderful at last.

As part of the lesson 3, that was taking a basic centre motif, we had to add a second round.... and this was my first try...


First I tatted the centre that is a simple round motif with rings and chains. To jump to the second round I have to use a split chain, then  a split ring and continue with chains that has throw off ring on it. The negative space suggests a four clover leaf... very interesting!

Its a really design challenge for me...

4 comentarios:

victats@gmail.com dijo...

Very pretty, I like the way you used the long picots.

Unknown dijo...

This is lovely! Good job! What an awesome thing to participate in, good for you! I sure wish I had more time right now!

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

Clotat dijo...

thanks victats and tatting chic for your commnents. Its an interesting design challenge!

Sure ill visit your blog tatting chic!!! thanks for the invitation!!

Hartasu dijo...

Si me acabo de enterar de que eres tu!!! y yo invitandote a ver las revistas de ning.....anda queeee!!!
Bonito bloggg besitos y gracias...