viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

MORE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS..MOTIF # 13, # 14 and # 15


Here is a pattern from Nancy Tracy, that you can find on Be stiched website. I used Dmc variegated perle cotton thread nº 8 in green and added some little beads in gold and red colour. I think it is a suitable design to use on a christmas card.


and the other motifs I have tatted , to use on christmas card, are a bell and a little wreath.The thread is dmc nº 8 perle cotton in red .
I have downloaded the pics from the website some time ago.so I dont remember the design author. If someone know them.. please tell me to put it here..



10 comentarios:

Suztats dijo...

I love that Christmas tree! It's gorgeous with the thread and beads you used.

Sally Kerson dijo...

The cotton and the beads set the tree off so well, must try this pattern one day!

Clotat dijo...

thanks sally and suztats for your comments!!!

Beelizabeth dijo...

Very pretty motifs. I love the tree with beads. I've done that pattern but must now try it again with beads an it.

Unknown dijo...

Clau, que lindos los adornos navideños, ese arbol matizado precioso y la campana y coronita no se digan. Felicidades Besos

Clotat dijo...

gracias maria lourdes!son lindos motivos para tejer y no tan complicados! besitos

Fox dijo...

Sweet!
Fox : )

God's Kid dijo...

Love the Christmas tree! You did a wonderful job! :)

mercedes dijo...

pero que cosas tan lindas clau!!! felicidadeeeeeeeeeeees!!!
cariños marimer

Clotat dijo...

gracias mercedes!!
un saludo enorme!!
clau