miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

MOTIF # 3 and #4.. more christmas tatting!



I have tatted this candle for a postcard xmas exchange we have in a bobbin lace group. I download this image from the web, but don´t remember the author. I like the colours combination and the effect of the half wreath in the bottom.


And also I sent my partner this lovely snowflake in white, tatted from the book TATTED SNOWFLAKES by Vida Sunderman.
This book have a lot of nice snowflakes to tat for next xmas celebration.
In both cases I used dmc pearl cotton # 8.




4 comentarios:

tattrldy dijo...

The candle and the snowflake look great! I agree with you, that half wreath at the bottom is a nice touch with the candle.

Unknown dijo...

Your candlestick is darling! Gosh, I hope someone remember's the link it's from. Maybe I can google it. The snowflake is lovely, too!

Clotat dijo...

THANKS GIRLS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!! AND I HOPE TATTING CHIC YOU CAN FIND THE AUTHOR OF THIS PATTERN...

Mamen dijo...

Yooooooooooolo tengoooooooooo!!!!

Un besote guapa y me encantaría saber hacer algo así porque es divino